Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:27 AM   #395
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
When I began posting into this thread I did not and could not predict that I would be allowed to post a few winners without a new policy being in force. The moderators who setup and located this content made a decision to allow it to continue without objection under it's current title and rules.

DaHoss stated March 31 he would not post here again except NOT end of story. I was of the understanding that we would be allowed to proceed without your interference. New rules of moderation were announced to help enforce a policy that has a rich history for allowing spirited conversation. The general standard has always been, agree or disagree - If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Apparently the new policy of moderation will not consider the following statements any sort of violation in this policy. I am quite unclear if new rules are being applied or how this may be done. I do not know if I am currently at risk of moderation or suspension.

If there are not new rules being applied to this thread I have to come to a conclusion. I will be forced to make an assumption to arrive at my conclusion.

If there are NOT new rules applied, I HAVE TO BACK OFF, now. Well understood and agreed! I don't have to like it and that is no concern. That is "old" rules. Old rules "rule."

If there are new rules then I would like to proceed with my discussion with Mr DaHoss6996 since he has lied to us and repeatedly disrupted our shared activity AND escalated with me to the point of insult, disrespect and personal attack. He has made this thread nearly unusable for my purposes because of false allegations and deflections that will be allowed under an old rules policy.

I am preparing a tedious series of documentation and commentary for the following statements. It was a big mistake to attack me on Easter Sunday.
Hahahahaha. I was asked to stop. PA requested that we stop. That was the only reason I said I would. Go ahead with your tedious series of documentation and commentary.

I'm really trying here Murph. You called me names, not vice versa. You attacked me, not vice versa. You tried to imply I was on tilt. One of us is on tilt, wanna take a guess who that is?

You are on the verge of tears because I made a few posts in a thread on a message board you don't agree with. Grow up, suck it up and keep posting plays. Why do you care so much about what I think? Geez...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)