Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Drz software
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #9
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryesteve
Do you play NYRA? My experience has been that anything light in the show pool will always get pounded in the final minute.
I rarely play NYRA anymore, but when I did I noticed similar patterns.

I started out with the DR. Z system betting Yonkers. I won consistenly. Then I wanted to bet more thoroughbred racing and at the time NYRA was the best game in town.

I remember going out to Belmont one Wednesday afternoon in May and I couldn't believe how stingy the place and show pools were. I found far fewer good Dr. Z bets at NYRA than at the harness races. But this was 15 years ago. I doubt much has changed on those typical Wednesday afternoons at Belmont and Aqueduct.

This is where the player has to do his research and find the good tracks.

That said, when I was betting seriously at NYRA place and show always produced consistent profits. I struggled with making a profit at win betting.

But I probably bet too many races to win. I seem to recall that I only bet place and show when the horse that I liked for win was a DR. Z bet for place or show.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)