Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 06:57 PM   #751
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
How many protectionist trade deals and tariffs that Trump is advocating have killed the US economy? The answer is none.

And protectionism trade policy haven't kill the US economy since the late 1970s. How come? Because there hasn't been any in the last 45+ years, and unfettered 'free' trade you advocate have been in operation since the late 1970s.

Something like 45+ plus consecutive years of trade deficits are the results of all this 'free' trade.

Idiots may think trade deficits and trade in-balances are 'good' for the economy, but it isn't. 'Free' trade policies that you and a few others have supported have failed -- there has been five recessions since January 1980... 'free' trade and trade deficits have been in full force since then. Five recessions, plus numerous job loss, nominal wage growth, and more, thanks to 'free' trade. Thank God we have Trump to turn all this around.

All you 'free' trade devotees should have your head examined because you are clueless about all this. The 60,000 factories closed are never mentioned by you guys; the onerous tariffs countries place on our imported US products are never mentioned by you guys. You guys think you are so smart and I am an idiot. Good, I don't care what you think about me because you have zero influence on here.

Go to the bank on this -- Trump will win this trade 'war'. China's economy is in the tank; the EU economy is cratering; Canada is in recession; Mexico is on the brink of civil war and chaos, both economically and in the streets.

You 'free' trade idiots talk about how Trump's tariffs will kill our economy, causing US consumers to say no mas, no mas. Well, overpriced French cheese and fancy wine, overrated French wine, and even H-D's Hogs are not on the daily buy list for most US consumers.

BTW -- what did Romney ever do that was superior to Trump?

Became governor of Massachusetts? Yes he was and he quit before his term was up. He also brought in Romney Care and said it was the best thing he ever did. Says alot about him doesn't it? Trump also bankrupted more companies at Bain Capital than Trump ever did his own companies. And former Bain property, Georgetown Steel, is up and running after many years in the dark thanks to Trump!

Romney also ran for president 2-3 times and did not succeed in any of these attempts. Plus with 4 weeks before the end of his 2012 presidential campaign against Barry, he quit there too, rarely seen or heard at all. He's a loser and a quitter.

Trump is the most successful businessman in the past 35 years -- a success in New York real estate, world-wide leader in real estate construction, No. 1 rated television show for 15 straight years; runs for President and against 16 somewhat qualified candidates, the entire elite media, the GOP and DC establishment class, plus the 98% of the PA-OT general posters also against him, he wins without them and you!

Trump broke down the Big Blue Wall I predicted he'd break (no one else agreed with me); he won my state of Pennsylvania, which I also predicted (same here), and in the process defeated both the despicable Bush clan and the Clinton Crime family. He won states that the GOP didn't win in 35+ plus years.

He's a winner in a winner-take-all world. Not the idiots and know-nothings that constantly bash him.

Trump is a proven winner and I am on Trump's side, Romney is a proven loser and you are on Romney's side. Enough said.
Nice.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)