Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 08:03 PM   #48
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's funny how the left is now all-of-a-sudden a huge fan of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY when it comes to the recently deceased Otto Warmbier...but in the cases of the homeless or those on welfare, and how they got and stay in that predicament, not so much...
Apples and oranges PA and you know it.

What happened to this kid is horrible. The punishment did not fit the crime. I know you didn't start it but must everything be a left/right thing?

I think a MAJOR problem in this country right now is everyone is black or white on every issue. No one is able to see even a speck of gray.

Can't there be both homeless people who have had horrible things happen to the point where they can't get themselves out....and those who stay there by their own doing? Can't there be people on welfare who really need it and also people abusing it?

Last I checked we're all on the same "team" right? We're Americans. I say this (from my soapbox) to the left and right on the board. We're not each other's enemy. We have enough people trying to take us down that we don't need to do it to each other everyday. i just don't understand why every single issue in this country has to become political.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)