Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 02:46 PM   #4
DRIVEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football-horse420
I have been handicapping horses for well over a year now and I seem to be missing something. I put 100 dollars a month into betting. I always bet with a past performances, I buy it a day in advance and really get into handicapping and look for things also before post time. I bet 10cent superfecta's usually 5 horse box bet, also bet quinellas, and show bets. At the end this really does not seem to be paying off if I'm lucky I brake even. What am I doing wrong? What do I need to put better bets together? What are my best bets to see improvement?
I do hope to make a bit of a living of this/ salary!! Any books a newbie like me should read?

Thanks for any and all help!!
There are several individuals that supplement their living with their horseracing gambling. Check with Pandy, Joseph Schwartz and Raybo for appropriate ideas and reading material. I'm sure they will be glad to help you.

Good Luck
DRIVEWAY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most