Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 02:40 PM   #2
Poindexter

Interesting, so the new vaccine cover Omicron. It will be available in March, by then maybe 1/3rd to 1/2 the population will have had Omnicron, maybe more.

I guess the questions that come to my mind are?

1) Since it is a new vaccine, does it have to go through any safety trials or have we evolved to the point that Pfizer says it is safe, it is safe and that 45 to 60 day safety trials are sufficient.

2) Will we then have a mandatory vaccine mandates on this new vaccine (I assume it will be called a Booster) and will we be required to take this new booster immediately when some may have just had the vaccine booster in the prior 2 months?

3) Since most of the population will get omicron, does that natural immunity count for anything (of course not-why did I waste my time posing the question).

4) will people be given a choice between the "safe and effective" booster which is neither or the new booster which will be a complete unknown.

5) Why are over 2000 people a day in this country still dying of covid? This variant is weak. Most of the vunlerable population has been fully vaccinated and boosted (remember jen psaki says if you been vaxxed and boosted you are good) we supposedly have great treatments now (I don't know if anyone gets them-they may hurt future booster sales). I listened to a 3 hour podcast about a week ago with Marty Makary (you can find in on his twitter feed in early january) and a couple of other doctors. Very good by the way. They kept talking about how good the current treatments are. They were pro vaccine. So why are so many people dying? With this weak variant the death rate has to dip significantly in the next 30 days or we have some major problems and I am highly doubtful that is has anything to do with the unvaccinated. I am beginning to think that a lot of the "conspiracy theorists" that Boxcar has referenced over the months are more right than wrong about some things and this is beginning to manifest itself. But who knows? The problem is that from day 1 it has been all in on vaccines at all costs. Society has paid a ridiculously high price for that and the decision makers never change their mind no matter what happens. All they do is become more and more aggressive with their mandates no matter how wrong they were 6 months ago. Then you watch that Colbert clip(in the other thread) and you just shake your head. People can't be that Stupid. Sure they can and they are.

Google it and there is no information out there about current covid deaths. Are these lag delta cases? Are people dying of omicron? I want my scoreboard back. We can always ask Walensky, but she will just come back with we don't know, but of course it is forthcoming, but what we do know is that if you had your vax and booster you are 20 times less likely to die.......yawn. Shouldn't we have some answers to these questions before we start worrying about a modified vax in March? Of course not Almighty Emperor Pfizer knows best.

It seems to me like the more we dig for solutions the more problems we create. Not because solutions are bad, but because the idiots in charge either have no critical thinking skills or are so bought and paid for that they would lead an entire country off a cliff. Probably a combination of both. But bottom line is we are living in a shit show.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)