Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 05:54 PM   #30
BCOURTNEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
Sure.

The had changed hands before his last race and made a bold middle move. Last nights race had a lot of horses who can’t get the distance if hooked to a U-Haul, including the who was the favorite and coming from connections that I never ever ever play. The second pick, the comes from a good barn but just broke his maiden and was stretching out. Another toss.

I played the horses who I felt could finish. The wasn’t my top pick but that’s the beauty of the pick 4, you do better when your second or third pick wins.

I never ever use speed figures. I never use final time. I will use 1/4 and 1/2 mile times to determine the race shape. Basically it comes down to the horses competition previously and how I visualize the race unfolding. I prefer to have a race where I can toss the favorite and spread out over a race where I like one horse. Usually the races where I like one horse pay less.
Excellent, thanks for your time and the detail, well earned ticket.
BCOURTNEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)