Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 08:31 AM   #14
Partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
All I need is a freaking PDF.
Never going to have a use for all this new stuff.
Never going to use it.

I tried the TM MPH - waste of time.
I'll stick with the dos version - FAR superior.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
To Tom and all.......A very merry Xmas.

The generic PDF files are good but the numbers are just that, numbers.
The numbers don't show the fine nuances needed to handicap many of todays races. The numbers are good for what they are but are not enough to recognize certain angles or spot plays. In my opinion, the time and effort invested in fine combing a racing form to make an informed decision on any given race is not worth the return. You know the old saying, don't quit your day job.

I myself tried TM MPH and came to the same conclusion as you did.
However, I have to commend Trackmaster for their efforts. They are marketing products to coincide with the new and future technologies. They are also trying to revive software that is now obsolete. Hopefully, they will update their current offering. In my opinion, it falls short of the original version.

I believe that Betmix has a good potential but they need to develop an APP or interactive site for Mobile users. Their computer offering works fine.
In fact, it is possible that they may have a worthwhile product. However, I haven't heard any success stories coming from anyone that has used it other then what I have read on their site. This in itself makes me skeptical as to who the reviewers are, where they came from and in fact if these reviewers are real.

Last edited by Partsnut; 12-22-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)