Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 12:30 PM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I know the government and all it's institutions are corrupt and incompetent.

I know the drug companies are corrupt.

I know the media is basically evil because they are supposed to be protecting us from all this corruption and incompetence but are part of it instead.

I know Fauci is a lying sack of shit.

I've been counting on the thousands of doctors and scientists out there to look at the data in an unbiased fashion, report honestly about what they were seeing and experiencing with patients, and then not being afraid to scream and shout if there were any problems. But perhaps I overestimated both their ability to see the problems and willingness to talk about them openly.

I always have opinions, but I honestly have no idea what's going on, which of course means I know more than the lemmings listening to people in the list above. At least I know I don't know what's going on yet. It's a bit problematical though because I was vaccinated in April and have no idea if I should get a booster, if that will help longer term, and what risks I'd be taking. I'm going to wait awhile. Hopefully more info will come out one way or the other.
I was fully vaccinated in February so I likely have no immunity. Since February, I've heard glowing first person anecdotal stories of this infusion procedure. I'm going to go that route. The plus is that I'll get better immunity that way too. I'm only 58 so can afford to take more risks than others. I've worn masks exactly twice in the last 3 months. I don't really worry about coming otherwise.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)