Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #202
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Wow, this is a class hike for you. You didn't call me a blowhard or a troll. Although I have nothing against blowhards or trolls.

I just want to say something about this statement you made

Here is how naive your statement is. Pensacola Pete played 114 races, $228 in and got back $205. A 10% loss. I also monitored his show betting. He got back $214.80 to show. A loss of only 5.7%! His show betting beat his win betting. So it isn't a matter of "having confidence" and being a macho man and betting to win. Its a matter of being smart.

Look, I see guys racking their brains out, sweating exotics and in the end if they make 10% ROI after 5 hours of exhaustive playing, they are happy. I can play 1 single race and get $3.00 to show. A 50% ROI and I've blown them away in 20 minutes. Its a matter of playing smart. Play with your ego and this game will bury you.
Why are you treating this program as if it's a black box? No two people are probably going to utilize it the same way.

You sit here and act as if it has no merit...one who has never even USED the program.

You go on and on about the number of people who have purchased it and the number of people that have kind things to say about it...but you yourself are going to hang your hat on somebody's own personal 100 race run?

You and I know that 100 races doesn't tell you much, unless they are doing the exact same thing in every race, which I doubt he was doing...or maybe he was...he was just using one spot play for all those races?

If not, the run tells you basically nothing...except that losing less than the take makes me think there is something there somewhere that can be exploited with more study.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)