Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #6
tanner12oz

GA both days with very limited issues. Food lines were kinda lengthy and I couldn't get to some of the usual food options cuz they shut them off for GA leaving limited options. They wanted to take down my name and come back later for a soft pretzel which was funny. I didn't think the shuttle was that bad. Friday was very quick and easy . Saturday was a little longer but nothing resembling the debacle of the lirr in new york. I got to my car around 8 on Saturday after staying for the last race. I think every bus within 300 miles was sent to keeneland.

all in all I think it was handled wonderfully and the apocalyptic scenario many envisioned simply didn't materialize.

another huge plus was the keeneland WiFi stayed intact all day. Many times on these big days the signals will crash but I was able to get in minutes before the classic when volume was heaviest. Keeneland is the class of the industry and proved themselves again.
tanner12oz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)