Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 08:30 PM   #9
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Wishing you success.
You bring grade 1 experience and excitement.

I don't have any specific questions, and I don't have any specific competence in these things.

In these things (acting on a good idea, momentum, gauging/generating interest, formulating a more specific plan upon emulating and creating in the direction of the kind of syndicate that you wish to be
- - Always seems a good thing to 'stand on the shoulders of giants' and use successful models and successful working parts.

( and for someone who is offering you suggestions of stuff I'm overall clueless about, excuse the long extended post! lol )

The stuff Suff mentioned in another thread in regard to VIP&standard buffet/amenities/bar type of things was a valued 'hidden benefit' to ownership group membership that I hadn't focused on before.

Basically, a privilege in the ownership fee, was the increassed value for members who enjoyed attending events.

Inclusion[exclusivity/location/inclusion] to nice areas, the social aspect of other members, and a few personalities/celebrities (of which you yourself are an excellent start)

passing along if you hadn't seen the thread;

seems that if this is a direction that you plan to take, making the most of these types of things could reinforce the value and member satisfaction.
Couldn't agree more. Great insight. The LET'S GO RACING team will be MUCH more intimate and proactive.

If we're lucky enough to make a big score on one or more horses there WILL be a financial impact.

Thanks

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)