Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 08:49 PM   #13
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Great pics, Suff - the turf courses sure look a lot better than they did a few months ago! GREEN!!!!
Thank you Tom, I'm glad you enjoyed them.
I went today for lunch & right when I walked in I got a big surprise. Robert Destasio was sitting on a bench near the walking ring.

Bob was the racing Secretary at Suffolk Downs for many years. Director of racing at Rockingham park. He's in his mid 80's now and doesn't get out to the track much.

[IMG][/IMG]

We ended up sitting downstairs and talking about Suffolk Downs all afternoon. I enjoyed myself tremendously. . The guy on the left is a life-long friend of mine , Danny Sullivan, who is down from Boston to claim some horses. That's why we were over with Joe Orseno and Mike Maker yesterday. Danny is putting something together with them for a few claims.

Gulfstream has a car detailing service when you valet. I had my car washed and waxed while I had lunch, I bet 4 races and left. Another great day and hat tip, nice touch, by Gulfstream to add that amenity.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)