Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:26 PM   #1
barn32
tmrpots

Will Jeff Sessions Resign

Is this the beginning of the Saturday Night Massacre?

Donald Trump expressed regret at ever hiring Jeffrey Sessions in the first place.

"Had I known he was going to recuse himself I never would have appointed him. It's very unfair to the President. Sessions should have never recused himself. If he would have told me before the job, I never would have appointed him."

Trump also stated that Comey lied when he told the senate committee under oath, "The President asked everyone to leave the room."

"I don't recall saying that," said Trump.

“I don’t remember even talking to him about any of this stuff,” Mr. Trump said. “He said I asked people to go. Look, you look at his testimony. His testimony is loaded up with lies, O.K.?”

Now that Trump has expressed no confidence in one of his cabinet members, doesn't that cabinet member lose his credibility from the person he is supposed to serve and as a consequence shouldn't he therefore resign?

NY Times interview with Donald Trump
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)