Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 08:18 PM   #16
mfactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
It has been my experience that things that worked in the past do not necessarily pan out in the future...especially when we are talking about the long exotics, whose profit for the season often depend on a single winning ticket or two. You also don't provide enough information about how long you've been a pick-4 and pick-5 bettor...it may very well be that your handicapping skills and your bankroll are inadequate for the task of handling the more complicated exotics. Why not try your hand at the pick-3 or even the daily double, and see how that goes.

As the lesser players flee the game and the "computer guys" gain ever-increasing prominence in the wagering pools, the game gets increasingly harder to beat...and it behooves the serious player to keep improving his skill set, not only in order to profit...but even to survive in this game. We can't rely on our useful methods of old. We must continually keep improving...because our competition in the game keeps getting stronger.
Thanks. Been playing pick 4s and 5s for a minimum of 10 years. Tickets are around 72 for pick 5s and 36 for pick 4s. If I find a 5 to 1 or Higher that I really like I will play a win bet. I love playing against the chalk and if I have a strong opinion against I won't throw them in.
Thank You
mfactor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)