Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #1
papillon

Arthur Hancock III On Lasix and Doping

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/r...g-a-lone-wolf/

This is something you'll never see at Bloodhorse. TLDR: American racing is an embarassment due to doping.

Steve Haskin has what may be the most offensively assinine essay that has ever been written in this sport over at Bloodhorse right now:

http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/horse...-All-Time.aspx

TLDR: Bob Baffert is the greatest HORSE of all time, and that the frankenhorse combination of AP, Arrogate, and Justify are the greatest single horse, not 3 of the greatest but a mashed together frankenhorse, of all time.

Until a year ago, he maintained that Spectacular Bid was the greatest horse of all time.

When creating a frankenhorse, it seems to me you'd take the fastest horse, who could carry more weight than horse in history, along with the horse with the most tenacity and refusal to be passed, along with the horse with the most consistant and long career at the very top of the sport, with stamina to bare, who was also one of the most beloved, maybe the most beloved of all time, all of who ran before Lasix, and especially, EPO, but what do I know, other than there are no coincidences in money and respectable people never become hacks without kickbacks.

Also at Paulick, there is a poll where over 79% say supertrainers are bad for the sport, yet Haskin names one of the most prominent the greatest HORSE of all time.

I'm 46, I never thought I would outlive this sport. It's heartbreaking.
papillon is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)