Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 01:00 PM   #68
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I'm not even going to try and figure out what you are....

That said the bolded part is EXACTLY what his campaign ran on. What his tweets are about. What his economic policy (if you can call it that) is.

You asked me to provide tenants and examples and I gave you three very obvious ones of the flirtation with fascism as seen by this administration and a group of its supporters.

You have steered away from some of those I'll give you that... tariffs and "self-sufficiency"... I stated your argument for steel tariffs was the most plausible one I've seen. Its not good... but its a least draped with a bit of legitimacy. Others here though on that and other issues... its really easy to see.

I'm not going to copy and paste posts because I'm already a YUGE dick around here but some of these posts are frighteningly close to some European rhetoric in the 20s and 30s.

But the cookie has crumbled and some of the pieces start with a lower case
"f".
Trump did not run on a platform of Identity Politics. If he's a racist, as you make him out to be, then you must prove that. You're the one making the claim.

And I didn't ask for examples of anything.

And you're confusing me with someone else. I barely weighed in (if at all) on the tariffs issue.

Trump and his supporters fit under the definition of Nationalism.

You and your ilk accuse Trump and his supporters as being "fascists" because we do believe that America is the greatest country on the planet (nothwithstanding our faults, since no "family" is perfect). The U.S.A. is the foremost leader of Liberty.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)