Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Analyzing Races
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 01:33 PM   #4
Poindexter

I think because this game is priced so poorly, what you originally posted about is the ultimate appeal to those of us still playing this game. At least to me. The other appeal is you still see horses way over bet and way under bet. When you are right it is pretty motivating. In sports betting if you think a team is going to win by 40 and they are favored by 1, it doesn’t matter if they win 37-0 or win 10-7 on a last second field goal. You win the same amount and are not rewarded for your amazing prediction. You cap a competitive field of 10 horses, narrow it down to a 6-1 and 8-1 as the two best horses and you are correct now you are collecting over $100 for your $2 exacta box. Bring in the tri and super and just imagine what you can collect. That is why I feel the appeal to this game is so much better than other forms of advantage gambling, but the powers that be do not recognize what they have.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)