Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 10:41 AM   #87
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
NTG nailed it perfectly. You're infinitely more fanatical than you make you me out to be. You leftists not only dictate to others what to believe and practice, but dictate what we can say and can't and dictate even what we should think. With you leftists, it's either your way or the highway.

You despicable leftists even want to usurp parents' rights to raise their kids the way they see fit. Leftist perverts are so preoccupied with sex that you want to rob little kids of their innocence by sexualizing them and teaching to masturbate, cross-dress, etc.

Not so when I share the Gospel of Christ. I share it and let everyone decide for themselves.

As I told Horsey, pull the freakin' beam out of your own eye before presuming to point to splinters in anyone else's!
When fanatics like you want to teach the earth is 6,000 years old and evolution is a hoax, you insult our intelligence.

Wanting to pass laws making it acceptable to teach this in public schools insult our children.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)