Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 08:06 PM   #11
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Even though it’s hopeless, I will try to explain it to you. I am not anti corporate. I do expect corporations to be good citizens, to pay fair wages, to provide a safe workplace, to pay their fair share of taxes and keep jobs in this country.

Social media corporations like Twitter and Facebook have a responsibility not to publish information they know to be false. James O’Keefe traffics in nothing but false information. Therefore, Twitter is completely within its rights to ban him.
So your assertion is the CNN braggart date tape was some how fabricated by O'Keefe. That the CNN program executive never said those words and CNN did not do those things?

That O'Keefe used deepfake or some other software to create that and other videos out of thin air.

You just like CNN, Twitter and Facebook are trafficking in nothing but false information and disinformation propaganda.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)