Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: nfl 22 picks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 12:31 PM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someday Silent View Post
I love that mental image, and yeah, I probably haven't paid enough attention. I've been busy weeping over the Steelers and the Jaguars.

I think there is hope for both those teams, one rookie Qb on Pitt that seems to show signs of improvement, and a second year QB on the Jags showing flashes of brilliance. They just need to clean up the bonehead plays.

As for Hurts so far what defenses have tried to corral him, have failed. Remember when Kap and RG3 were all the rage? Hurts is now past in game starts where those guys were already figured out and relegated to being bottom 10 or less QBs. Hurts sees the field a lot better than those guys and seems to process what he sees at lightning speed. If they spy or try to bookend him he will throw to the voids left in the defense, something those other duel threat guys couldn't do. He is pretty good at protecting himself, but for long term health he needs to cut down on the running. Hurts is only behind Mahomes in MVP odds.

I am glad I picked Philly to win that division, so I have kept a close eye on that team, allowing me to appreciate what a talent that guy has, giving the Eagles a very bright future.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)