Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL,2018
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 09:21 AM   #252
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Chiefs (-3) over the Patriots.Rare to see the Pats as an underdog but given the mythical 3 points the home team supposedly gets (Never understood why EVERY team gets 3:;if true that kind of rigidity can be exploited.But I digress), this game is a tossup.This matchup (unlike the other game) is tough to figure.I'm going with Andy Reid having spanked Bill Bellichik a couple of times and playing him tight in a couple of others in his tenure as Chiefs and Eagles coach as the X factor in making a decision.It's obvious Reid doesn't soil his shorts when New England comes a calling.Could go down to the wire.

Saints (-3) over the Rams.Not seeing Jared Goff going into the Big Easy and performing well.The kid has talent but the key word in that phrase is 'kid'.If the Saints can neutralize Aaron Donald, Drew Brees should be able to pick apart LA.I'm thinking a two score victory for New Orleans, on the order of 34-23 or thereabouts.

YTD -Playoffs 4-4-0
Push with the Saints and a loss with the Chiefs.

Currently, the line is Patriots by 2 with a 58 O/U.Started life as a pick 'em and 57 1/2.

I think a dome helps the Rams more than the Patriots and the Rams D is better than KC's (it couldn't be worse).But given my playoff record my opinion doesn't have a lot of credibility.

Playoff YTD. 4-5-1

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)