Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #33
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about it personally, but I'll go over it again, I don't really care what anyone does.

That was just for the record and to show that just because I feel that way, it doesn't mean I expect anyone else to.

But, no, I cannot speak for cj's dad. I will however give you my interpretation of the answer. I was going to actually answer like this, but it was stillriledup, so I just kept it simple for obvious reasons.

He lists it in the context of many other things. It's a symptom, not the disease. He's talking about all of the reasons that show that his state is changing into something different. I didn't necessarily see that the "gay marriage" issue itself was a huge problem for him, but rather that it was just one of several indicators that the state was becoming more liberal -- and obviously he's not interested in living in and supporting a liberal state.

That's more or less, in the entire context, the way I perceived it.
I'll wait for CJ's Dad to answer, but appreciate your response.

I thought it was VERY telling it was the first one listed, but whatever. The country as a whole is becoming more liberal. The American people have grown tired of the conservative platform and voted that way on Tuesday.

Change is tough for many to accept, but that's life man. This isn't the 1960's America anymore. Some are happy with the way we have progressed as a country and some aren't. Those people are certainly welcome to move or do whatever they have to do.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most