Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 05:52 AM   #4472
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
I really doubt we are going to get some dreadful single day doomsday. I think a slow downward slide is the likely scenario.

As a long term investor I think it’s criminal to not be buying right here. I’m not going all in, but my shopping list was ready months ago and I’m building up positions

One thing that should be on people's radar is Election Day. A shift in Washington (or the creation of a stalemate in congress) will change sentiment in the market. If that coincides with the Fed slowing rate hikes (the next Fed meeting will be Nov 2 before the election) then November is a potential stopping point for the market.
i made a mistake on the 40 month moving average, we HIT IT ON FRIDAY.

your long-term investment strategy is going to turn out great if you like to burn up your and your family's assets.

at the very best case, i see no bounce in these equities until June of 2023. you have no better than a zero chance that your strategy makes any sense at all until maybe June, then we will take a look at things then. bear markets can be very nasty and fool the best of us.

just to be very repetitive, you have no good reason what so ever to place your assets on high risk at this stage of the game.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)