Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 03:05 AM   #4435
lamboguy

you guys are all Johnie come lately's at this. i am positive you don't know that this month only has 1 week to go in it and it is dangerously close to blowing up the 40 month moving averages. if that average doesn't hold up, you will see a cascade down like you have never seen before in your life and will never see one this bad again as long as you live. but you guys still think you can pile into some safe dividend-producing ETF and not lose all your money in it.

there is no such thing as "safe" in any market that trades back and forth. but of course, you would rather try to make fun of me for presenting very low and unimaginable numbers in your minds. and the great line you are going to say when this eventually happens is that it went this low because they raised interest rates and i made a lucky call.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)