Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 10:19 PM   #892
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Yeah, Randall...but you went out of your way to make YOUR "garbage" about Q, believable. As if you owned stock in the company, or something...
You're right, the timeline for everything for the last 3 months got royally screwed up by the Deep State....and yet, stubbornly I stuck to my guns. Flat-out, I was wrong to do that to the nth degree and suffered the ridicule, as it should be.....However, when watching the Whitaker inquisition yesterday, a strange thing happened that I wasn't expecting:

Whitaker said, "I'm aware of pardons of individuals, yes"......So, who has been arrested by Mueller? It's been something like 34 individuals, all from the GOP side and in Trump's circle, with NONE from the Dems side or the Deep State.

Why is this so one-sided?....When draining the swamp, you take out those on your own side first, that way when the other side begins to get arrested, they can't claim it's underhanded or biased.....Ohhhh but they will, don't worry.

One specific pardon I think Whitaker is talking about is for Gen. Flynn, and the rest could be anybody, if any.

Let's see how this next week plays out, I'll have more to say at that point.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 02-09-2019 at 10:24 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)