Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 12:07 PM   #4
MargieRose

Comment to video:

Quote:
This just made my heart sink. I can feel her helplessness and her husband’s rage through the screen. Been right at that very location many times. This is absolutely frightening. I can’t understand for the life of me why NYC would ever pass this no cash bail thing along with closing a bunch of much needed mental health facilities at the same dammed time, during a freaking plandemic. What a terrible, intentional decision and deadly combination. The powers that be are really doing us in. They are unleashing all kinds of detriment to hurt us with no remorse. How they can walk around happily living their lives and sleep at night while administering all of this is beyond belief. People work TOO hard and pay entirely TOO much money into this city to survive, to just be disregarded like this. This is just terrible.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)