Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #15
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
“Say what you will about Trump, he is not stupid. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.”―Andy Borowitz

“Donald Trump has had several foreign wives. It turns out that there are really are jobs Americans won't do.”–Mitt Romney

“Donald Trump likes to sue people. He should sue whoever did that to his face.”—Marco Rubio

“Republican hopeful Rick Perry this week compared Donald Trump to cancer. Which really isn't fair, because sometimes you can get rid of cancer.” –Seth Meyers

“This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. A President who's not afraid to tell the truth about being a lying asshole!”―Lewis Black

http://bit.ly/2k4vHL2

FREE SUPPORT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, 24/7
Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to free, 24/7 support and information via the medium people already use and trust: text. Here’s how it works:

1. Text HELLO to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
2. A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds quickly.
3. The volunteer Crisis Counselor will help you move from a hot moment to a cool moment
I called suicide prevention-they put me on hold, I tell ya I get no respect

I remember I was so depressed I was going to jump out the window on the 10th floor, they sent a Priest. He said on your mark, get set...

When my old man wanted sex, my mother would show him a picture of me...

Last week I told my psychiatrist "I keep thinking about suicide" he told me for now on I have to pay in Advance.

http://www.beer100.com/rodney.htm
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)