Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 08:27 PM   #1412
Handiman
BarelyWinning

The Drawing Board

Thought I'd take a minute and let you know what's on the drawing board. As I said earlier, Version 13 should be ready around Christmas. Right now 60 factors available instead of the 22 that exists in version 12. User will be able to create their own factor sets out of the factors available. So if there are factors you would like included, you need to speak up now. Added more tracks or will actually. Again Version 13 will be free to download.

Also in the planning stage at present is Handifast Platinum. As it stands now, that will be Version 13 on steroids with Database. As I see it now. User will be able to select Manual or Automatic Mode. In Manual, you will be responsible for creating factor sets and build analysts. In Auto mode, you choose a race to handicap and the program goes into the database and finds races similar to that race and builds a factor set for you. Then, if I can figure it out, it will build an analyst for that race also. Then handicap the race. There will be reports available to the user also. I need to hear from people what type of reports they would like. If I am capable of coding them, I will. Now is the time to speak up. AS a hobbyist programmer this is one hell of a task. As a result, for another reason I can't discuss here, there will be a charge for the Platinum version. How much I don't know yet.

Also I have heard recently that there are problems with the DRF files. I am looking into this. But it may turn out that the only files workable will be jcp and mcp data files. I think that's about it.

Handi
Handiman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)