Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #109
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengorilla
Hate all you want magic, mountain,Todd,veryoldman. I didn't lose a dime in the race. All of you work behind the scenes at mtr and Beulah. I understand your passion to want to defend your coworkers. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. But remember as a payed employee your words are binding even here. Let me ask you about Paucars ride last January where he pulled up the 2 horse Sterling Emblem 1 full furlong before the finish line. Then tells the stewards he missed judged the finish line, veteran rider misjudge the finish line? who's been riding there for years? See there still letting him ride there and you think these stewards are fair? Maybe to there coworkers but not to the gamblers and owners that support the sport. Those that know me personally know I keep pretty quiet, And I've done a great job for all my clients. Oh by the way those of you that work at mtr, that are posting in defense of the stewards. Please, I hope your working that vigorously to get the horsemen there pension money and lobbying to get the place fixed up its gross. It looks like the house on Texas chainsaw last I was there.

2 horse Sterling Emblem 1 full furlong before the finish line. I think somebody on here made a thread about that and posted the vid. the fix was in that day!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)