Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
rrpic6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICHORSEMAN
I know of a track very similar with the espn article. This track never had a pick 4 until over 10 years after all the other tracks in the country already had this bet. Now the have a $1.00 pick 4 while most tracks have the perferred .50 bet.

This track had a $1.00 super for years after most tracks had the .10 supers.

This track never has contest for bettors to qualify for Las Vegas. Most every other track in the country does have these contest.

This same track has new track management for 4 or 5 years now for the racino. Friends who work on security there for 20 years or more have told me that they have never seen these new managers not even once.

It is a track that is hard to believe. Hardly anyone goes there to bet anymore.
You must be talking about the same place I was. Go back to the ESPN article and read the comments posted at the end.

RR

PS. I hope the Mountainman does not put his 2 cents in. Would hate to see any revenge taken. But I don't think anyone there reads a Horseracing blog.
rrpic6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)