Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: ALL DATA Free
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:02 AM   #65
cklv

The word document I found was very helpful. I do have a question or two, on page 7 the text mentioned the factor BestL2 Comp2 returned a ROI of 45.9%, the top rank horse mentioned had an average of 8.1 for this facor. It looked to me that this should be 7.5 if I am reading the top column correctly. Is that correct?

Regarding a general question, I didn't understand the meaing of the 3 groups of numbers under each filter factor. What does the statement "winners' average ranking for each factor" mean. What is included in the average. For example, let's take the BestL2 Comp2 factor with the updated filters in the example, does that mean the horse with the best Best2 Comp 2 factor historically wins 28.8% of the time and retuned a 45.9% ROI.

This is a work in process for me. I was able to create the zzoutput files ok but had some problems with the all data model. When I tried to analyse, I got the debug message. I am going to retrace my steps using the new word docs and I think I can work it out. I need to say that I am enjoying every second I have the time to work on this. I hope to add some value to the team once I master your work of art.

Charles
cklv is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)