Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:18 PM   #40
Robert Fischer
clean money

Early Vthoughts

Friday
Pim Special - I kinda thought Untreated was a little better than Vindictive. I don't really know for certain, and I could be wrong. Vindictive shorter ml odds and gets Irad, for 'Pletch owners Grandview/Cheyenne/LNJ Foxwoods.
Rosario is no slouch, and they both kinda try to sit a trip and whoever fires (or both) of the two could be competitive.
Maybe Irad will be aggressive from the rail. He's a good enough rider on a talented horse and isn't 'forced' to go, but forward (not Forewarned) is good in this race on paper.

Capocostello and First Captain are both attractive prices with similar hopes. both have upsides and talent. Purely on trips and ml price the is interesting. While the has a significant class drop and an opportunity to truly 'fire'.

is a pace player and a fair ml price, however I am more interested in a couple other locals to potentially join the pace party - - Excellorator and Treasure Trove are potentially pace players. Both have upsides.

Maybe the 4 gets loose, or maybe there is a little bit of a pace-vacuum there. Either 7 or 9 is capable of moving into 2nd and there is a little bit of time to gain early position if you break, which could save you a path into the first turn and just be in a prized forward position in this one.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 05-17-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)