Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Flightline
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 08:11 PM   #80
Spalding No!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Yesterday, Dr. Schivel had a faint chance of being aggressive and going to the lead but he failed to break or to fire whatsoever. The broke too well, and Mario and the others kind of held their path and waited to see if Flightline or someone would come up to take control.
Right, Team Merchants broke on top and his jock look around for someone else to take over; I thought Baby Yoda would go all in with his solid speed and the rail draw, but he only offered a meek early challenge--I suppose I should give credit to his jock for riding the horse for a placing rather than committing to a suicide mission.

Dr. Schivel did not show up, was barely able to switch leads in the stretch; went to the well once too often on him I suppose chasing the Eclipse award.

Just another typical California graded stakes that played out like a well-orchestrated team workout. Maybe we can get Vince McMahon to invest in the racing industry, that way we can have intro music for the requisite odds-on favorite when they come out of the tunnel for the post parade...
Spalding No! is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)