Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 03:12 PM   #3
Michael

It's always been that way. Being from NY when you have a meeting at 2:15 est it means on the nose. Gulfstream park? they're consistenly 10 minutes late past the MTP timer.

Also, It's Christmas... Merry Christmas everyone.

If anyone has noticed GP hasn't been able to time their turf races. You look at the charts and sometimes you get fractions but the vast majority of time every call is blank and maybe there's a final time. Then the other night something clicked in my mind.... how are they getting speed figures if they can't time the race? it's a cluster for sure... and they really need to get their act together. Now every race ran on the turf is basically worthless for cappers going forward.

I think the poly track is backfiring on them... it's def hurting their handle, and the races this year for the "championship meet" have been sub par from previous years. I can't even find a race to bet. Like tomo's card... those turf races aren't even competitive.

i dunno... something just seems really wrong at gulfstream park this year.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)