Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 02:41 PM   #6
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
r8 looks too tough.

in an off-the-turf race, I'm looking to eliminate a favorite who happens to be favored due to turf form.

Closest thing here is 'Richard's Boy'. He's not a 'slow' turf type. I don't see an obvious reason for his form to fail to translate. If YOU do, then there ya go..

other way to go is to toss the . After his lifetime 'training' history, horse probably has roughly the hormone profile of a menopausal tiger shark... Lot of talk saying his lemon has been squeezed dry, and recent form agrees. He'll likely be 2nd choice in the betting(maybe even favored if the public goes full-baffert). I just don't have a strong opinion on this one. Wouldn't surprise me if he's 2 lengths the best or off-the-board.

Even having 1 strong piece of information (vs. well measured r7) isn't particularly great (airfoil likely solid favorite) here.

Good luck if you play, or please share if you see something here
Thanks for the info RP.

are scratches.

Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)