Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tampa Bay
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 11:26 PM   #17
jahura2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhattab View Post
Jahura- I hate doing this because it is a complete redboard, but I used that 9th winner on 12/2 using the “bottom is bottom” angle, + thought grass would suit. If you aren’t familiar with the angle I can explain further but in essence theory in this case is that $5k at FL on dirt is roughly = $16k on grass at Tam b/c they are both bottom level for the track (FL goes I think to $4k). I think the Tampa $16k MCLs on grass can be inflated depending on the field.

BTW Campo has another one in on Fri same level coming from FL...
Al, not a problem. I actually played a smaller saver bet on the winner of the 9th. Got some money back but was surprised when that horse went in to the gate at 21-1 and crossed the finish line at 11-1. How much actually did you bet?just kidding.
I noticed Campos horse trying the same thing in the 3rd tomorrow, and that horse is coming from MCL5000 going to the turf MCL16000. His form looks almost unusable unless you try the "Bottom is Bottom" angle. Thanks for the new idea.
jahura2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)