Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:33 PM   #57
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
Since I'm not one of those, I'll let you carry that ball.

I've been as clear as I think I can that although Russia clearly tried to cripple the Clinton campaign, it would have been the height of stupidity for anyone close to Trump to have cooperated in that effort. I'd share your shock at any actual evidence it occurred.

That doesn't change that fact that your hero has acted incredibly stupidly since assuming office for someone with nothing to hide.
You keep implying that the Trump team knew of 'Russia' influence and you suggest they would have been stupid to have cooperated with them. If they knew or not is not the point and if they knew, as everyone claims, then the Democrats knew too and how come Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper and Obama didn't do a single thing about it?

They didn't because the 'Russians' had nothing to do with the US election of 2016. If anyone tried to wrongfully interfere with the election it was Loretta Lynch, Jim Comey and Obama.

Now, how has Trump acted 'stupidly' since Jan. 20, 2017??

If you read any legit web sites or newspapers, and not the ridiculed and partisan alt-left sites, you'd learn of the dozens of accomplishments Trump has done since election day. But reality and truth have little bearing to the progressives and Democrats, now do they?

Trump has nothing to hide but you guys criticise him because he will not play your game ... like, being a coward who will surrender --just like most Republicans have done since Reagan-- when accused of anything by the Democrats and their partners in crime, the media.

Once more, Trump should fire the interim Atty General, the corrupt and compromised Special Counsel and have all investigations in the Senate and House stop immediately.

This is a witch hunt and an attempt to overthrow the government of a legitimately elected president without just cause.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)