Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #22
Light
Veteran

I went to Vegas with some family members over the holidays,including my older brother(the genius). He's not a horse player,but was locked in on beating Roulette with Black and Red. He experimented with the Martingale system but with a twist. He would wait for 3 successive colors to hit before making a bet on the opposite color.The theory being that if its going to be a long streak of one color,you've allready chopped 3 plays off it and wont have to go incredibly deep in your bets. I told him I didnt like it.

Next day,I catch him at the roulette table.He says he's down a little but because he's not sticking to the "system". He points out a man who is leaving the table. He tells me both he and that man were betting at the same time and he figured the guy is using his system. So he asked the guy and the guy says he uses the same method as my brother and claims to make $150 an hour. So I ask my brother"then why is he leaving?" My brother says "cause it just came up 11 times black and he was betting red. He's cleaned out".

Since then my brother has modified the system to start betting the martingale method after 5 successive colors hit. He didnt have time to test his revised system before we left so he bought a roulette wheel and has his daughters spin the wheel a thousand times or so and says it works.I pity my nieces.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)