Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 04:23 PM   #231
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
I was looking at fractions, only had Bris numbers, and have seldom used their pace numbers. Nice observation on your part. So my only success was setting the 46.0 as the estimated pace numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You say that both the and the ran "aberrant" pace times in their last race. Are you looking at the raw fractions...or are you looking at adjusted pace figures? Because my figures show that both these horses have run even faster half-miles in the past.
That's a good lesson. I normally haven't looked at 2nd call ratings, with the exception to look if there's improvement or decline. Throwing out his turf race, is the most consistent in that category over last 5 races, and is close behind.

» Advertisement