Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 12:10 PM   #49
kev

You bring some horse up I don't have sheets for, let's try this. I was just wacthing the replays on TVG for ARL. Prime ex. was race one, you had this horse loose on the lead 49 and 1:14, and then you had a horse coming from downtown to blow right by him, next race speed duel horse held on, race seven two horses all the way around battled dead heat both. My point is if a horse is going to run he/she will run it, unless you have some crazy early fast times. Why is it then you see horse throwing down and run 1-2 all the way around and the closers is no where to be found, cause I think they ( the closers) were not ready that day. Also the sheets give number's called quit numbers...."There are numbers that we give out of horses that we call quit numbers---numbers of what they did in an earlier part of the race than the finish line. And I would say that one of the reasons that horses get quit numbers is that they ran unrealistically fast early. But it doesn't happen all that often."
kev is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)