Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 09:08 AM   #168
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
I did cartwheels the other day..............I bet a bunch on Forever Unbridled. I posted my selections, it was the only single of my day. Here's the thing, her last race was no where close to last years form and the other horse is razor sharp right now, Forever Unbridled went the over land route and still inhaled her foes for lunch.

I love the arguments about semantics.......best, historical, all time great and all the other garbage that has zero to do with betting.....and winning. One guy sits here fighting about it and admits he doesn't gamble......I wish he did . None of that crap wins horse races or money at the window. About 90% of it is hyperbole and exaggeration.

Tough campaign my ass, she ran against horses that really are not much until the Breeders Cup and then Saturday............0-2.

Zenyatta won and placed in one of the toughest races in the world at a classic distance.......night and day my friend.

People that engage in this "the best ever talk", usually need a good dose of perspective. Somehow, people that bet against these horses are branded "haters".....which is hilarious because in reality they are people that know how to cash a nice ticket from time to time.

That race was a 20 mph softball served up over the plate with a $6.20 return in a 4 horse field. While people bitch about whose the best ever and all the other crap......calling people "haters".....I just want to know who is going to be there at the wire. And this horse had "vulnerable" written all over it. I love the horse, doesn't mean I have to bet on her.
Solid post. I guess when you're a little bitch who doesn't bet, winning an internet arguement on semantics is really all you've got.

The haters stuff comes out anytime someone doesn't agree with hyperbole. Ill own it every time.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)