Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 01:42 AM   #9
boys at tosconova

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2tornado View Post
O Besos is mildly intriguing. Improving figures and ran fast fractions at FG. He is the only S type in the field. Ideal clunk up candidate. Sainthood out of the Pletcher stable wouldn’t shock me. Really like the dam side on that one that includes Buckpasser in the x. Impressive rally after bumper cars stretch run at Turfway. The chalks in this field don’t tower over the rest which, to me, suggests room for something weird to hit the tri or super.

been looking at the pp more closely.

that obeso horse seems like he needs to be kicked to get him to go. his LD was a nice race and was gaining on hrc. horse didn't come off the rail though, but it was an encouraging race and considering that the derby is longer he's one of a few closers that could be coming with the right trip/fast pace, but betting these types usually means doom .

as for sainthood, what he doesn't have in class just yet he makes up with pletch, tactical speed and a pretty troubled trip in the JR...he finished very nicely after checking and being blocked a couple of times. but i don't know if he's fast enough though, and i have a hard time taking the JR as a serious prep race with that much merit leading to the derby...but the same can be said for helium in some aspects

as for dynamic...i liked this horse in the wood as a longshot. and his races at GP look pretty fast. he ran well at longer odds than he should have been in the WM, but getting run down by bubonic doesn't make me feel good........and considering how awful even the good wood horses have been in the derby, i don't see how this below average wood bunch menaces

Last edited by boys at tosconova; 04-20-2021 at 01:57 AM.
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)