Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: mostpost???
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 05:08 AM   #58
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Your $2 bet would get you $2.10. President Trump defends the American Way of Life. President Biden despises normal Americans having it. Every one of his Policies/Executive Orders/decisions reflect exactly this.

I am sure that everyone here really appreciates your psychoanalysis of my posts. Myself...I'll get over it. Let's not forget...you did a pretty good job of jumping on me in this thread...which is the very thing you flamed me for in the begging of your last post. Difference is...you are mad about what you say I did/do...while ignoring the fact that you just did the very same thing. The name for that would be Hypocrite.

It does, however, make me happy to know that the type of person I am triggers a Fella like you...along with that Beta Karakorum Kabbage, and that Goon mostpost. You continuing to dialogue with me is just going to keep you triggered...because nothing's changing anytime soon. People like you despise what you can't control...so how's about you haunting the Religion Thread a bit more, instead of jumping on me in other Threads...and getting yourself all lathered up? You're not getting anywhere here...and I don't give a single solitary shit if that bothers you.
Q:How does Trump defend the American way of life?

A: by belittling POWs

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)