Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Texas is Back!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 01:16 PM   #13
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
AP had them ranked #14 at preseason.
Its not the same school it once was. Austin's been turned into the liberal capital of the south, and the university is its hallmark.
Gov Perry's appointments dating as far back as 15 years or more tremendously hurt The University. Long story there and I think I've posted about it in the past, and you likely know about it as well. Admission is easier now for under qualified applicants. Much harder for many who are qualified.

Much like Austin, it's not the same. Not even close. The California influence is very strong. I don't recognize The University anymore, nor the city

Things change, we move on. Five years ago if you asked me if I was taking the wife and grand daughter for a day trip to Caddo Lake on TEXAS ou game day it would be unthinkable. This year that's exactly what happened.

Take away the SJW nonsense I'll consider it entertainment again. For now, it's dead to me. Not interested
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most