Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 08:22 PM   #108
Robert Fischer
clean money

win vs exotics and value

Looked over this year's plays, and I'm surprised to see how poorly my exactas are performing. Awful. Loss.

Win and Double wagers are doing about as well as I can hope for, with no real outliers. Doubles are obviously more complex than win, but I happen to use them to attack pretty much the same angles, depending on how they suit the situation.

P3's are pretty bad other than stakes days, and I had an outlier score in that situation making a poor everyday wager for me look better than it has been.

Most of my trifectas are doing terrible, with the majority of hits coming within a certain angle. Going to focus only on that angle with my trifectas for a while.

Superfectas were surprisingly bad. I don't play a ton of superfectas, but I think the 30cents I had on the Belmont Super (Just/Gronk/?/Vino) was my ONLY hit of the year. That actually put me up maybe $10 for the year total on the wager's stats, but it shows me that I actually suck at superfectas.

Pick-6? comical, I've only played 3 of them. Couple were lotto style totaling $2.20, and the 3rd P6 was a $537.00 investment that won and paid $41.04! (Preakness day chalk fest to axman and Justify...). I had better stick to extending my doubles into Pick-3s before leapfrogging into the Pick-6 pools...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most