Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 08:14 PM   #9911
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Tomorrow, today, and yesterday all started in the morning at 12 am before each ending at midnight 11:59 PM. Before, during and after. The normal accepted progressiion of time
But what determines what time of the day it is? Your Mickey Mouse watch? And besides, your nonsense is a non sequitur. We're not talking time zones, we're talking about the flow of time.

Quote:
Yesterday ended when it "became" today and today will then end and when it "becomes" tomorrow. Eh, bunky, your words are not the reality you think they they represent. You twist reality in any backwards boxcarian way you chose.
And when tomorrow arrives, where does it go after it leaves us, Humpty?

Now..LABEL your "yesterday", "today" and tomorrow in terms of the three tenses of time, e..g pas, present and future and tell us exactly where the present is located relative to the past and future?

Always. No ifs ands or any of your butt-heads. Since you are ducking a controlled experiment with clearly defined parameters and definitions,

......if you can prove it I will no longer post here, and on the other hand if you fall on your face you will not.

Nothing more left to say.
Prove your claim if you can.
[/QUOTE]

No, I gave my terms. If I win, you must answer the three questions. If I lose, I will not post here on this thread for one year.

Last edited by boxcar; 02-26-2019 at 08:18 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)