Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #7
Cratos

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
Just finished reading the article on their picks for Saturdays Los Alamitos Futurity. They pick Firing Line to win. Their reasoning is he has the best time by a wide margin. Okay, so he does. I hope that isn't the only way they try to pick winners. That will send you to the poor house. Timeform fails to comprehend that Dortmund was under wraps both races and could have easily won with a much quicker time. Also, the two turns and further distance is in Dortmunds favor over Firing Line.

Finally, they say IF the ML of 4-5 on Dortmund is proven to be accurate, they will let Dortmund beat them. Really, to me it doesn't take a genius to know that Dortmund will be 1-5 on Saturday. If you can't accurately predict ahead of time the closing odds you really should find another line of work. It sounds to me like Timeform thinks Dortmund could go off at higher odds than 4-5. Not a chance.

Since Spectacular Bid, the only three year old I have thought to have superstar potential was Risen Star. I now have another. If Dortmund stays healthy, he could rival the great ones of the 70s. Racing needs a triple crown winner who comes into the Derby with superstar appeal. Hopefully we found him.

My selection is easy for the race. straight trifecta big with a small cover with the five and four flip flopped. Just hoping to get a 12:00 trifecta out of this.
congratulations, you made a strong argument and posted your picks before the race.

"Science is correct; even if you don't believe it" - Neil deGrasse Tyson
Cratos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most