Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 01:34 PM   #33
Rex Phinney

As a card carrying Republican and self described Conservative nut job I will ruthlessly argue that this issue is the dumbest thing the Republicans have going. There are about 6,000 reasons why Republicans and right wing folk shouldn't give two shits about abortion in 2022, yet here we are.

Why would you want to change something that was first initiated in 1973? The nation has had 49 god damn years to accept the decision and easily a majority of the them have moved on.

From the moment I first heard rumblings about this a couple years ago I thought to myself no way can our fearless right wing leaders be THIS stupid.

Now to the truth of the matter and my position, a MASSIVE MAJORITY of abortions stem from parents who shouldn't be having kids. A huge chunk of which will end up on welfare programs, government assistance, and eventually producing more babies for the American taxpayer to foot the bill for. No thanks

Furthermore that politicians from the right get involved proves just how retarded they are, the babies being aborted are not your people, they are never going to vote for you. The people that vote for you don't abort babies anyway. So for decades the right has insisted that more children be brought into this world (by parents who don't want them) to vote against the politicians who insist on being Pro Life. If you think that this discussion is about things greater than votes, then fine, let someone else handle it and stay in your lane. But Republican politicians being involved in this discussion has always, and will always be retarded. Long term they are aiding in their own demise.

Abortion is nothing I would ever sign off for for my own family, but if others feel it is the right choice for them, and it keeps me from having one more mouth to feed via my tax dollars, knock yourself out.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)