Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:58 PM   #1801
highernote

I needed a vacation from posting here. It's was the right thing to do for me. Others have taken a break and came back. So no big deal.

When I felt like posting again I couldn't remember my login info. So I had to create a new account, but I didn't want to look like I was trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. So I used a similar name. I guess I could have used highnote1, but highernote seemed like it fit better given the circumstances.

Mainly, I had some used racing books I wanted to sell. Plus I wanted to see if I could get some PA members to beta test my new website that functions like stock market / betting exchange where buyers and sellers can bid on products for sale. But I have no money to advertise since my work completely disappeared two weeks ago and I don't see it coming back until May at the earliest and that might be wishful thinking.

I also missed posting in the stock market section. Several years ago I suggested that Mike create a stock market section. It is one section I really enjoy reading and posting in. So far it has been fairly non-partisan, politically-speaking.

I enjoyed posting on the political topics, but then it became no fun because there is too much vitriol. It isn't easy to have a reasonable conversation. It turns partisan quickly and eventually people resort to name calling. I tend to be a liberal libertarian so no one on either side likes what I have to say. LOL So I decided to take a break from it all and my new website was the result. I was a lot more productive when I wasn't posting here.

And now I've just spend 5 minutes explaining myself.

Last edited by highernote; 04-01-2020 at 08:00 PM.
highernote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most